Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday at NJ

I'm now in NJ, Church is to far from here (I'm in our staff house) no means of transpo except car so I did not hear mass may be this sat or sun. I went to walmart (thanks to Bong my roommate for driving me) to buy some prepaid sim (t-mobile) by the way you cannot buy just the sim it should be with the phone and activating your sim will go to a process its either you call the customer service or log in to there web site (http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/activateprepaid.aspx?WT.mc_n=Prepaid_Activate&WT.mc_t=Other) and fill up some questionnaire same with there customer support and thats the time your sim will be activated and you will know your cell number. They did not print the number at the back of the sim card for security reason. I bought some hygiene stuff like soap tooth paste I bought the big size cause it save if you big in big size. Below is a photo of my room.




thats it for now..

No comments: